Founded in 2003 and united under the Pacifica brand two years later, we’ve grown to become the largest domestic support services provider in the UK and a trusted name across Europe. With a reputation for excellence and a core resource of directly employed, experienced engineers, sales and support staff, our service offer includes repairs in and out of guarantee, warranty products, spares warehousing and product replacement.
Delivered on a flexible, modular basis, all our products are supported by comprehensive service level agreements and clear, simple pricing structures. Sustained organic growth and a strategic acquisition programme have seen us develop extremely successful specialist repair, training and software products, all backed by the experience and expertise needed to support every aspect of your operations.
What sets us ahead?
How do we do it?
We’re equipped with industry-leading resources to deliver our services. Including:
European Distribution Centre in Newcastle (60,000 sq. ft.)
Our European Distribution Centre supports our engineering specialists nationwide, as well as multi brand refurbishment and spares support with an impressive 24-hour turnaround.
Some key features for the centre include:
- 100,000 spares lines in stock
- 15,000 spares distributed per month
- On-line tracking & timed delivery within 24 hours of dispatch
- E-commerce for B2C & B2B orders
- Refurbishment Centre for white and brown Goods
UK-wide Employed & Certified Engineers
Our team is managed in house, and they’re able to provide consistent responses for a great quality of servicing nationwide.
- Branded employee engineers with 90% coverage of UK postcodes
- More than 250,000 repairs each year
- 10,000 home heating installations each year
- Specialist repair workshop for brown and white goods
- 2,000 renewable technology installations a year
- 15,000 home insulation installations a year
UK Customer Service Centres
In-House UK based Service Centre teams dedicated to supporting the requirements for all of our client relationships.
- 70,000 inbound calls handled per month, plus technical support
- Client SLA Management
- Full DR and Work Place Recovery
- White labelling salutation & triage
Every client gets their own dedicated customer service team, and the potential for online customer and client portals, making our services even more accessible.
European Distribution Centre in Newcastle
Supporting our UK-wide specialist engineering team, multi-brand refurbishment and 24-hour turnaround on spares support.
UK-wide employed and certified engineers
Our in-house-managed team delivers consistency of response and servicing throughout the UK, carrying out over 250,000 repairs and 10,000 home heating installations per year.
Two UK-based Customer Service Centres
Maintaining consistent relationships with all our clients in house via 70,000 inbound calls a month, plus technical support.
We have key industry accreditations in place as part of our commitment to quality, excellence and safety. Some of our certifications include:
- ISO:9001 – 2015 Quality Management System
- ISO:14001 – 2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO:27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO:45001 – Health and Safety Management System
- PAS 2030 Accredited
- WEEE disposal licence
- Disclosure and barring service DBS (CRB) checked
- Accredited Green Deal Provider incl. Green Finance Bank
- Consumer Credit Licence
- FCA Authorised
- Acclaim Health & Safety Accredited (SSIP)
- Part P
Independent Audit 2018-19 Achilles Results:
- Health & Safety Audit Component 100%
- Environmental Audit 100%
- Quality Audit 100%
- Corporate Social Responsibility Audit 100%
- Health & Safety Audit 100%
Here are some key highlights from our journey from small warranty provider for energy companies, to a provider of a huge range of services across many industries.Find out more
Pacifica Group benefits from over 75 years’ combined experience of the UK domestic appliance and heating sector at its helm.Find out more
We’re proud to serve a huge range of clients and customers, from private individuals and SMEs to global brands and blue-chip organisations.Find out more